Shelly Crane announced of Facebook that Barnes & Noble had Defiance last night and they sold a few copies for Nook before she could fix it. Here is what she said:
"Ok, so I know a few of you heard that Barnes & Noble had Defiance last night. They weren't supposed to and a few copies were sold for Nook before I could fix it. It wasn't my final cop, I was running a test. Soooo..... to be fair to everyone else....I'm releasing today. I know! I know! I suck ;) Be on the lookout as I just uploaded. Should be read this afternoon sometime and as soon as it is, I'll post it."
"Ok, so I know a few of you heard that Barnes & Noble had Defiance last night. They weren't supposed to and a few copies were sold for Nook before I could fix it. It wasn't my final cop, I was running a test. Soooo..... to be fair to everyone else....I'm releasing today. I know! I know! I suck ;) Be on the lookout as I just uploaded. Should be read this afternoon sometime and as soon as it is, I'll post it."

No comments:
Post a Comment
Comment away to your hearts desire!