My Favorite Reads!

Friday, 9 March 2012

Pure is out 1 month early!

A message from Jennifer L. Armentrout:

"I have some news regarding Pure (Book 2 in the Covenant Series) that I've stayed sort of silent on, but since people are starting to get emails, I figure the demigod is out of the bag. 

Pure is being released a month early for those who have pre-ordered Pure, especially from Amazon. It appears that the distributor has released the books early to the vendors. To be honest, I'm not very thrilled since it creates a lot of confusion for readers and buyers, but good news, you get the book a month earlier.

Now, I don't know if its the same for B&N or Book Depository or any other vendor. I don't know if the copies will be in the stores this week or on the April 3rd release date. Or if you place an order tomorrow, it will ship out. I really won't know until I can see what happens. For those who recall Half-Blood's release, we went through the same thing. So it's a kind of wait and see what happens. 


As far a the digital release of Pure: It will probably become available before April 3rd since print will be out.  I don't know when, but I'll let you know as soon as I do.

Keep in mind, that the digital version will have two POV's from Seth. The print version does not, but does have a sneak peek at Deity. There's also a huge blog tour being run by Stuck In Books. Check out their website for tour information, which includes character interviews and scenes in Aiden and Seth's POV.

As always, I hope you enjoy Pure!!!"


I ordered my copy from Amazon! Get yours while they are still in stock!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment away to your hearts desire!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...